Superior Motor Cars will e-mail you with the information you require.
We will telephone you if the emailed reply fails or if you request a call.
TERMS & CONDITIONS and our DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
Your personal data is safe with us, we do not collect email addresses forwarding them to third parties, that would be illegal.
Your personal data will be retained for a period of 12 months following the date of your wedding, at which time all will be deleted. If you require us to delete it at some other point in time please email email@example.com with your request. The exception being the documentation that HMRC requires us to keep for a minimum of six years following our annual tax return. That documentation will be encrypted and password protected following our tax return and only re-opened at the request of HMRC. Once the six years has expired all information will then be destroyed. Other than us no other party will have access to any of your data with the exception of our accountants who will be able to access only that which they need to complete our annual tax return to HMRC.
- Superior Motor Cars will provide chauffeur driven cars for the sum agreed in accordance with the details on our Booking Form.
- In order to confirm this provisional booking the Client shall pay a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total quoted price within seven days and Superior Motor Cars shall confirm all booking details upon receipt.
- The Client may cancel the confirmed booking at any time by writing to Superior Motor Cars but shall forfeit the deposit paid. If the Client gives less than 60 days notice of cancellation the Client remains liable for the full quoted price of the booking.
- The Client shall pay to Superior Motor Cars the full balance of the quoted price not later than 60 days prior to the booked date. In the event of any breach of this term the balance of the quoted price shall remain payable to Superior Motor Cars but Superior Motor Cars may at their discretion cancel the booking by writing to the Client
- In the event of non-availability or breakdown of the cars specified in this Agreement Superior Motor Cars shall use all reasonable endeavours to provide alternative cars which may, at their sole discretion be of a different type to those specified. Superior Motor Cars shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses arising from delays in providing such alternative cars.
- Superior Motor Cars may at their sole discretion agree to requests by the Client to vary the agreed journeys or to undertake additional journeys The Client agrees to pay Superior Motor Cars at their normal rates for any such changed or additional journeys within 28 days of receipt of an invoice for such charges.
- Unless previously agreed in writing the carriage of personal belongings and luggage shall be at the sole discretion of Superior Motor Cars and in any event sole responsibility for loading and unloading such items shall remain with the Client
- Estimates of journey times are provided by Superior Motor Cars in good faith but Superior Motor Cars accept no responsibility for delays caused by adverse weather or traffic conditions or other events outside their control
- All our vehicles are non-smoking; please don’t embarrass the driver by asking to smoke in the car.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law the total liability of Superior Motor Cars its employees and agents to the Client howsoever arising shall be limited to the total agreed fee for the provision each car.